Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hanging out with grandpa!

I don't know if you have noticed or not, but we haven't been around much lately.

Mami really took her time off work very seriously. She really didn't do much of anything. She was in pijamas a lot, watched lots of movies and spent most of her time on Skype seeing and talking to abuelita. So pretty good I'd say!

As for me, I have really liked being at home with mami and papi everyday. That doesn't happen often, so I took advantage of our time together.

But best of all, grandpa and grandma FINALLY came to visit me. They hadn't come since I was a little baby and it was about time!

That's me and grandpa out for a walk

And guess what, I love my grandpa! He is so much fun! He is tall like papi, likes to play blocks with me and lets me do ANY-THING I want. I repeat, ANY-THING I want.

But don't tell mami because she really wouldn't be too happy.

Grandma is fun too, but she just tries to kiss me all the time so I run away. Sometimes I sit in her lap and let her read me a story. I love her too.

Oh, and its January which means we are starting all over again, and that means one thing: I'm going to be 2! Yahhhh!

Last year we had a big party, but I just want to take it easy this year, you know, just me, papi and mami.

Whatever happens, I will keep you posted.

Now, it's back to business as usual!


4 comments:

  1. So great that you could spend time with your grandparents. Little M! My kids' nonna and nonno live in Italy so we don't see them very often. Hopefully next spring. All the best. Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely - family time is SOOO important - especially with the grandparents. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy he was able to spend time with them. I absolutely adore my grandparents and I know he will too! Thanks for stopping by the blog, you guys just make our day :)
    Maria & Little M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's lovely. Glad Mami got to put her feet up too. Happy New Year to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...