Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just a Gleek!

It's Monday again.

That means it's GLEE day!

Last week mami had a special competition to win series one on DVD and the lucky winner is:

@BabesAboutTown

Felicidades! and thank you to everyone for entering.

Now, this week we just have a picture showing just how much of a Gleek she is.

Yes! That is a poster up behind the door to the laundry room. It's the only place papi would let her put it up.



And if you too are a Glee Mama then take our badge and spread the word!



I'm a Glee Mama!




Mami wants YOU!

If you have a "Glee-ful" picture or post, or just love Glee then link up at the bottom and find other Glee Mamas!










2 comments:

  1. Hehe.. I'm loving that pic of your mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, fantastic! Had some bad news this weekend (don't worry it's ok just shocking, will tell you in private) but this has cheered me up no end! Very excited, thanks so much!

    I'm running a competition this week too - should be up later today.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...