Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What WE Wore Wednesday

Okay so mami roped me into doing a post about clothes...ughhhh! But I know how much she loves all that girl stuff, so I let her talk about our fashion styles today.

Don't get me wrong, I have lots of clothes, I just don't like to talk about it too much. Well, some days I have to admit I do look very handsome - especially when mami combs my hair to the side like papi and I have on a polo shirt. 

Anyway, here we are, telling you about what we've worn in the past week for Transatlantic Blonde's What I Wore Wednesday link up. Mine is actually from a few weeks ago, but it's one of my favourites.

My style: Little M
T-shirts with robots, dinosaurs, skulls, you know, the cool stuff. 
Polo shirts, cargo trousers, trainers and jeans. 

Anything that is easy to move around in at the playground. Dark colours. Easy to wash off food, dirt, mocos (snot) caca, pipí and anything else that comes my way.

When photo was taken:
Thanksgiving Day when Green Bay were playing.

Get my look
Jeans: Cherokee (a gift from my tía Denise)
Trainers: Adidas Cars 2 (gift from PR in London)
Jersey: Reebok Green Bay Packers ( papi's home team)
Blue Scooby Doo t-shirt: Fruit of the Loom


Mami's style
No trainers! Nope, she doesn't like them. Well, only Chuck Taylors. Other than that, trainers are for running. Skinny jeans, flats, loose tops with fitted blazers, scarves. Anything that is fitted but not tight. Easy to wash and move around in at the playground. When she goes out she likes dresses (papi and I think she looks very pretty when she wears them). Comfy Mamá Chic as she calls it.

When photo was taken
Before going to our (her) first blogger event here in the USA.

Get mami's look
Jeans: Primark 
Boots: TJ Maxx 
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Scarf: Jones New York 
Blazer: H&M

Be honest, should I just stay out of the fashion posts?  

What about mami's look, sí o no?

Let us know what you think and check out what everyone else is wearing this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...