Sunday, January 23, 2011

Training day and papi day!

Two important things happened yesterday:

1) Mami had her first London marathon training day with the Nestle Pure Life team and Full Potential

2) I got to spend the WHOLE day alone with papi. Yep! Just the two of us and it was great!

Okay, so the first point is very important for mami because she means business. She is dedicating lots of time to training for the marathon and yesterday she realised just how much she loves to run (even though it hurts sometimes) and that she needs to lose weight.

She met up with Emma from Me the Man and the Baby and Mirka from All Baby Advice who are both running with her.

By the looks of it I don't think the workout was hard enough because they are all smiling in the pictures! (that's them with their trainer Karen who is super fit)

Mami, Mirka, Karen and Emma

They learned all about running techniques, stretching (which mami is not very good at) what to eat (she is very good at that) and that it IS possible to train around a busy schedule!


Let's hope she remembers to stretch

They were even interviewed for a video so keep an eye out for that.

She has her running kit thanks to Pure Life and next on the list is to get a proper pair of running shoes.

As for papi and me, we had lots of fun.  I missed mami, but only at the very end.

Shhhh, don't tell her that!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all got off to a running start ;-)!

    Glad you are enjoying it, and it's great that you have bloggy friends to train with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun that we know each other! I did another run today and my legs kill! phewwww thanks for coming by ;)Get ready for Glee Mamas tomorrow night xx

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...