Friday, February 18, 2011

Ouch!!

Guess what? After hurting my finger yesterday at nursery my teacher put a band-aid (or plaster as she calls it) on my finger!

I've never had to wear one of these, but she put it over my cut and it stayed in place. I walked around very carefully making sure my band-aid and finger didn't touch anything. I didn't want it to fall off.



When mami came to pick me up, I walked right over to her and showed her my band-aid and said "cool" (that's a new word I learned recently).

Later, when papi got home I ran to the door and showed him my finger. And because I wanted to be cuddled, especially after cutting my finger, I asked daddy to give me my milk just like a baby.



Hey, sometimes you just want that extra attention. I mean, mami does it all the time!


3 comments:

  1. I hope your finger feels better! Ask Mami to get you some glow-in-the-dark band-aids when she goes to LA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Hurt fingers are sore. I hope yours gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your finger is feeling better. Big hugs coming your way x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...