Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Aid Beauty to mami's rescue!


Mami's eyes look more and more tired each day. I know she is all over the place, but slow down mami! Take things easy, like me.

You know how much she likes creams and stuff for her face. Recently FAB, that’s First Aid Beauty has come to her rescue and sent her their range to try out.

Having sensitive skin (like me!) She likes that theses creams do not have perfume and feel natural. They are not made with harsh chemicals and they have an antioxidant booster.

Apparently it is the latest ‘must have’ range in the in United States and it launched here in the UK this month at Boots stores – there is even a waiting list!

The packaging is really nice and has a star in the middle (I recently learned that word and every time I can I repeat it for mami). 

Mami says they are top of the range products at affordable prices!

As always, we want others to get a chance to try it out too – so mami and I have 5 Ultra repair creams for you to win!



All you have to do is:

1. Like FAB on Facebook – They want more people to know about them in the UK
2. Leave us a comment saying, “I want to be FAB” and the best way to contact you
3. Follow our blog on Google Connect

For an extra entry you can tweet:  
I want to win FAB repair cream with Little M and @verybusymama (5 chances!)  
http://ow.ly/4fEgx

One entry per person 
UK only
Closes Wednesday 30th March at 8.00pm

My grandma and grandpa are visiting from the US next week, so I may be tied up showing them the ropes. 

Good luck to everyone!


13 comments:

  1. I want to be FAB!

    @TeamLeila on twitter :o))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be FAB
    @melspur on twitter, have liked their Facebook page and am following your blog, I will tweet now.
    Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be FAB!
    In fact I'd settle for ok! Nasty chest infection is playing havoc with my skin :-(
    @Kemcaflipflops
    in_need_of_flipflops@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want ot be FAB like you and your mum, querido! Great things your mum does...No wonder she's tired. Give her a big hug! Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow your blog, and fab on FB, Amanda Cottingham
    I wantto be fab (I really do!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be FAB
    @joanneblunt on twitter

    I am following your blog, have liked FAB on Facebook and have tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a follower of your lovely blog already x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be Fab

    @v82chris on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have liked their FB page

    @v82chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have tweeted too from @v82chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to be FAB too. i'm following you already and off to like it on facebook. foodiemummy@gmail.com but you know that already ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to be FAB. I tried to leave a comment earlier from my phone but not sure it worked. Better safe than sorry! I liked on Facebook, I follow you already and I tweeted. Hope that's enough lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi. Hope everything is well. Just to make sure that you got my address. I tweeted it to you ages ago but haven't received anything. There's no rush at all, I just want to make sure it didn't get lost lol! Besos

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...