Monday, March 14, 2011

Mami at Crufts!

I can't believe mami did not take me to Crufts, the biggest dog in the world! I mean, I LOVE DOGS!

But she did explain that it was for work and that we could go another time. Okay, mami, I won't forget that promise!

But I did get over it pretty quick when I realised it would just be me and papi all day long. I love spending time with him - he lets me do almost anything I want.

Mami doesn't know that, but it's true.

Anyway, mami was at the NEC Birmingham and she got to meet some great bloggers who had been invited for a fun day out - Roz from Kin Hodgkins, Fi from Childcare is Fun, Liz from Me and My Shadow and Louise from Rock and Roll Baby World.

 Roz, Louise, Fi, Liz and mami 

I was hoping she would come home with a doggy, but all she came home with was a pen and sore feet. 

No fun!

3 comments:

  1. It was a great day Little M, your mummy is fab and we hope to meet you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Little M.

    Your mummy is so lovely and such good fun. We had a great time, but I think your little legs would have ached, there was so much to see!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw little M-We had a great time! (miss B doesn't look too happy in this photo-but she loved it!) next time you can come and meet Miss B & Oscar!

    Sounds like you has a lovely time with you daddy though!

    I'm blogging/vlogging today so I'll link up and you can see lots of pics of dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...