Monday, March 21, 2011

Grandpa's back!

Guess who's back? My GRANDPA!!! (and grandma too!)

I was just playing with my blocks this morning when suddenly they came strolling in. I remembered him from his last visit - I am soooooo happy!

See they live very far away, they have to come by airplane and they are here to visit me.

Mami and papi have been busy getting ready for a trip - they are off to a place called California.

I don't think I am going with them, but that's okay, grandpa is here to stay with me and he lets me do anything I want, hehehe!

A lot has been going on, as you can see I haven't blogged much.

Mami is working more now, she went from 3 days to 4 days and that means I go to nursery more too and the social demands are getting out of control.

Every weekend there is a birthday party, a lunch, a "quick coffee" or somewhere to be. We just can't keep up!

This week I will let you know how mami is getting on in LA. She has promised to call me every night and tell me how she and papi are doing.

I am going to miss them. I know sometimes I just want a break, but mami and papi are my best friends.

Mami and papi,

Los quiero mucho, mucho, mucho.

Please bring me back something nice.

My favourites are ice cream and Elmo.

I promise to be good to grandma and grandpa.

Oh and mami, don't forget to do your long run while you are there - it's your most important one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...