Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mami and papi in LA LA land

Okay, so mami and papi left a few days ago and have not come back. They have left before, but they are usually back within a few hours.

Don't get me wrong, I am having lots of fun hanging out with grandma and grandpa, but I didn't realise that going on vacation meant NOT COMING HOME FOR A FEW DAYS.

Mami and papi, just how far is LA? And when are you coming back?!

When they called yesterday I found out more details:

LA is short for Los Angeles which is in a place called California which is in the United States which is 11 and a half hours away from the UK and they had to take an airplane. There is lots of sun and lots of famous people live there too (mami must love that!)


Mami and papi in Santa Monica

Flexing her muscles

So far they have not seen anyone famous, but they almost got to be extras for a movie taking place on the Santa Monica Pier but they couldn't stay all day.

Papi sent me this picture - apparently Big Bird is so well known he has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So cool!


Big Bird has a star!

So that's it for now. Sounds like they are having a good time, but I hope they take me next time, I want to go to the beach too!

But mami and papi, if you are reading this, I miss you!



P.S. And don't worry about grandma and grandpa, I am taking good care of them!

3 comments:

  1. Tell your Mami to wave hi to Blondie Boy's Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, I'm sure you papi and mami miss you a lot and they only send you smiley pictures so that you are not sad either and you can enjoy nana and grandpa's company! They will be back soon! And tell mama I'm ever so envious of her being on Santa Monica's pier! Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered and I love it! I'm your new follower xx would love you to check out my blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...