Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Caca on demand?!

Lately I have been losing my patience.

When mami doesn't change my poopy nappy right away I just take it off myself. I don't like the mushy feeling and really, would YOU want to sit around on a big pile of poo? I don't think so.

I've given her plenty of warning. When I feel that I am going to do something, I loudly announced that I am doing caca.

Still, she just changes me and ignores the fact that I have pulled off my nappy 3 times in past week.

But this weekend she finally got it together and I have been spending lots of time on the special Ducky Potty that Fisher Price sent me, or the pelela as it's called in Spanish.

 There it is, my potty. Completely empty and clean

Problem is, every time mami sits me on it I don't have to go. Does she just expect me to poo on demand?!
I spent an hour running around without my nappy on Saturday morning and nada. Then again in the afternoon and nothing.

Papi was terrified that I was "going to do something" on their bed or on the carpet. Please papi, give me some credit!

Then at night we went out and... boom! Caca happened. Mami had been waiting for it all day, but she just wasn't lucky enough to have me sitting on the potty at the time.

Sorry mami! Better luck next time.

And so it continues. Mami has offered dulces or candy if I do caca, but I just haven't felt the need to.

I'll let you know if anything happens this week, I just really don't like being pressured.


4 comments:

  1. LOL I don't blame you Little M. Who wants to be pushed into doing caca?!

    Hopefully I'll be starting Jed with potty training soon too and I'm gonna post up some pointers. Swing by if you need some tips on how to get those dulces :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this is hilarious. How cute is your potty? Cut your mami some slack she's trying x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey M that's a cool potty you've got there!! My Little Bean has started potty training this week too and she's doing really well. She gives me a high five every time she uses the potty and I'm really proud of her, as your Mama will be of you. Good luck, have fun with Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! Mami is overwhelmed, but I just want her to back off!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...