Friday, April 15, 2011

Who wears short shorts?

It's Flashback Friday over at Cafe Bebe's and this is the first time we have joined in.

There are enough baby pictures of me floating around so I had to dig a little deeper to find pictures of mami.

What I really wanted was to show you a picture of mami when she was little like me. I looked in all the files on the computer but didn't see any.

Then I found a box in her room with lots of pictures on small pieces of glossy paper. I had never seen a picture on paper - I guess in the old days pictures would be printed.

Wow, mami, just how old ARE you?

Anyway, so here it is! Mami with my tío (uncle) Tomás when she was 3 years old.


Mami says her mami spent all her time with him and she didn't like that one bit. Once she even filled up his crib with all of his toys while he was still in it!

Today my uncle is really big and has lots of muscles so I know mami wouldn't dare do that to him again.

I wonder when I am going to get a brother or sister? I am going to have to talk to mami about this so she can arrange to have one delivered to us. I hear it takes about 9 months, so the sooner the better!

Enjoy the flashback and please excuse mami's short shorts - not sure what she was thinking!


6 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a fashion plate you were even then! ;) Thanks for joining in on Flashback Friday! Come back again soon...and GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable picture of your mami and uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that girl in the Daisy Dukes! Love it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was indeed a looong time ago, as old as me! Great photo and love the red shorts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like those shorts! Great flashback, lovely to hear of your mami and tio :)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...