Friday, April 15, 2011

Everyone poops

OKAY, I DID IT! I I have finally done caca in my Ducky potty! (and a little pee pee too)

Mami couldn't believe it, she's been waiting almost a week for me to do it. She just flew off the sofa and starting clapping and jumping up and down saying "muy bien Little M, muy bien, hiciestes caca!/you did poop".

Papi also got up from the computer and came over to say "Good job, Little M. You are a big boy" and ran to the kitchen to get some dulces or candy as they had promised.

One of my favourite books all about poop! (but I have the one in Spanish)


All that noise scared me at first. I thought I had done something wrong, but I saw mami smiling and cheering me on, so I knew this is what she had been waiting for.

So of course I also joined in the celebrations and we all danced around the potty. I even did my special booty shake which is always a real crowd pleaser. Mami wouldn't stop kissing me!

But then I just stopped and stared at it. I looked up at mami and papi and said "Caca? Ewwww!"

It's actually really yucky - I mean, I've seen it before, but it really smells. I can't believe I've been sitting in that for 2 years! The things us kids have to go through. Geez.

But now, I am ready to get out of these nappies. So mami, let's get this training started and keep the dulces coming!


P.S. Fisher Price sent me this special potty which has music and when I get bigger I can use on it on the big toilet too!

2 comments:

  1. Well done ;) I had to laugh how Spanish and Czech are similar...as caca sounds very much like kakat in Czech, meaning exactly the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Blondie Boy pooped on his potty today, too! You both are obviously very big boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...