Friday, May 20, 2011

Just like mami...and papi

"He looks just like you. You have the same face!" people say to mami when they see us together.

But then after taking a closer look and seeing me play for a bit, they come back and say "Well, he does look a lot like his papi too. They have the same walk!"

And it continues. Everyone has their opinion on this.

I think I look like ME, Little M but I suppose I can see some similarities.

Have a look:

Papi and I with our backpacks

Mami doesn't mind being silly with me

Okay, okay, so we are in sync here!

I kept taking mami's sunglasses so she got me a pair


Now I am more confused than before. So just who do I look like?!


I've even been told I look like my tío Tomás. I wouldn't mind that at all, he has big muscles and is really really strong!

So what about you? Do your little one's look more like their mummies or daddies?


1 comment:

  1. I see both Mami and Papi in you, LIttle M - lucky as they're both cuties too!

    My boys usually get told they look like Daddy, so I love it when people recognise me in them too. Of course I can see myself clearly (along with many relatives and ancestors) in my little ones - although they definitely got the cheeks from my father-in-law!

    Congrats on being a MADS finalist!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...