Saturday, May 21, 2011

There IS sun in the UK!

This is a special post for all of our friends outside of the UK.

This may come as a shock to some, but as a Londoner I just have to set the record straight:

The sun DOES shine here. And there are beaches and lots and lots of trees and green parks.

And I do mean A LOT of parks. I should know, I think I have been to every single one here in the city.


See the sun shining on my cheeks?

Yes, it rains and there are clouds, but we do have beautiful sunny days.


Lots of green parks

As a matter of fact, papi says that in one year it rains more in Washington D.C. than it does here in London.


Enjoying the sun and picking a flower for mami

So please, when you visit us don't act surprised when the sun comes out and say things like "Oh, I didn't think it could be so sunny here!" or post things like "London here I come, I hope it doesn't rain" on your Facebook page.


I even get to wear shorts!

Just enjoy the unpredictable weather, which includes clear skies and the bright sun.

Oh and it gets hot here too. WOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...