Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mami the grilling Queen

No really. She is.

As you know she makes it no secret that she doesn't like to cook and is "allergic" to the kitchen.

But as we mentioned last week, George, sorry I mean Mr George Foreman sent us a shiny new grill for the kitchen. Wasn't sure how mami was going to get on using it, but turns out she loved it! Too much I think.

No lie, she grilled something every day last week. Chicken, hamburgers, steak, courgettes, shrimp and even a cheese sandwich for me!

She kept saying how easy it was to use and liked that she didn't have to check it every second.



She is on some sort of crazy French diet so getting rid of all the grease and fat was perfect for her. That, and the fact that you can take the grill part and stick in in the dishwasher.



So in honour of National Get Grilling Week we ran a competition to give one away and asked everyone to tell us what they would grill. There were some fantastic ideas such as haloumi (that's some sort of Greek cheese) and even fruit!

Tonight we did a random drawing and we are happy to announce that @kateab is the lucky winner!

Please email mami your home address so that George can get one of his grills to you.

Thank you very much to everyone who entered and don't forget to follow @georgegrillsUK on Twitter and on Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...