Monday, May 23, 2011

Cupcake fun with Betty Crocker!

Mami actually let me IN the kitchen. I can't believe it happened! Yesssss!

Usually I'm not allowed in. Papi even put up a gate to keep me out when they are cooking. I do go in there every once in a while, but I haven't had the chance to actually make something.

This miracle occurred thanks to a lady named Betty Crocker. She sent us her new Lemon Cupcake and Icing mix to make together and mami thought "why not?"

This Mrs Crocker really believes in the benefits of Family Baking and Bonding and encouraging family fun. 

And all I can say is SO DO I!

We are all about family and friends fun!

To give her credit, mami has been thinking of getting me to cook, but just hadn't come around to it. (I did help her make my bread pizza once, but it was so long ago I can't remember it too well).

Anyway, mami invited my friends Little G and Little X to get into the baking action. We set up my table in the kitchen and we got to work.

It's really REALLY easy!

We mixed the yellow power with 2 eggs, oil and water. Little G and I stirred as fast as we could and we sang "mix, mix mix"

I was in charge of the icing. I tasted it several time to make sure it was just right.

We decorated them with the yellow sprinkles it came with and added a few other topping mami had bought for us.

Mami liked baking with me so much that she and her friend made plans to continue our 'baking Fridays".

Betty Crocker is a very nice lady and she has no idea how happy she made me, I have been begging to get into the kitchen!


P.S. Mami, I hope you keep your promise and bake more with me. I really love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...