Saturday, May 14, 2011

Piggyback ride!

I heard mami complaining that her arms hurt from carrying me around and that I "weigh too much".

Well, mami, what do you expect? With the way you feed me, of course I'm going to grow!

But I admit, recently I have wanted to be carried everywhere we go. I don't know what it is, I just want to be cuddled and held. Is that so wrong?

So last week mami found a new way to carry me. It's much more fun and I think her arms don't hurt as much.  She calls it a "piggyback ride".

Mi amiga, mi mami/ My friend, my mami


I just jump on her back, wrap my arms around her neck, hold on tight and off we go!
 
We ran around the park chasing squirrels and scaring away the birds. I felt safe with mami because those birds can get crazy sometimes. So if they did attack they would get to mami first and I could hide behind her back.

So very safe for me!

I think this way of being carried is working for both of us. I get to bounce up and down and we are not too far off the ground which scares me a little when I sit on papi's shoulders.

But I do have to be careful not to squeeze her neck too tight, otherwise she can't breathe. Uh oh.


1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fun way to travel! I can't carry Leo like that as he wriggles to much and I'd be worried about dropping him - even his Dad struggles doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...