Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chill out and stretch!

Everyone's got their own way of chilling out.

Papi likes to lay on the sofa and put his feet up while watching TV. Typical.

Mami likes to sit and "do nothing". No surprise there.

And me? Well, I'm just an all around chilled out kind of kid.

However, I do enjoy a good old fashioned stretching session. Usually while watching Handy Manny or Peppa Pig.

I just prop my leg up on the table and........STRETCH.

Ahhhhhh!

Yep, totally chillaxed (that's a cross between chilling and relaxed).

You really should try it. It's a good way to start your day!

Check out how everyone else chills out over at The Gallery.



8 comments:

  1. What a great post! You need to keep that until he is much older & complaining of getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Its a shame us oldies can't do that anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little m you made me laugh at your chillaxed pose! Wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw the flexibility of youth! Makes me wince just to think about attempting that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I'm scared to thing of what might happen if I attempt that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! They would both do well together eh? Love it! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, you're very bendy Little M. My boys enjoy a bit of stretching with Babar's Yoga for Elephants. Ask your Mami to check it out, I'm sure you'd love it x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...