Thursday, June 9, 2011

So innocent (drinks)

I know that mami mixes my juices with agua.
She tells papi "it's too sugary, always add water".

It doesn't make a difference to me because it still tastes good, but I think the people who make innocent drinks heard what mami was saying. 



They have come up with some new pure fruit juices with a splash of spring water and they are simply called juicy drinks. And no added flavours, only natural fruits! 

Their juicy promise means

No sweeteners
No colours or preservatives
1 of your 5 a day
Never from concentrate
Perfect for school lunchboxes or when in the buggy

As far as we can tell, it is the most natural drink on the market (after water of course!)


And really, who better than to test it out than me! Ahhhh, so good! 

Two hands up from me, mami and papi.

These drinks are available in naranja (orange) and manzana (apple). 

Go give them a try, and tell them Little M sent you!


*innocent sent me a lunch box with their new juices and a frog yo-yo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...