Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Guess who? It's Big Sis!

Mami and I are SOOOOOOO excited!

This is the first time we have a guest post on our blog.

It didn't take us but a half a second to invite Big Sis to write for us. I mean she sometimes writes for her busy mummy too and she knows how to have fun just like me!

So here we go, she shares her day at the LolliBop Picnic and don't forget to leave a comment for her.


Hi, I'm Big Sis. You might recognise me from Mummy's Little Monkey.

When my buddy Little M asked if I'd write a guest post on his blog, I replied, 'Of course!'

Little M and I go waaaaaay back - almost one year now, which, when you're only 2 and 3/4, is a really REALLY long time.


Big Sis and Little M

I was looking forward to seeing him at the LolliBop picnic last Wednesday, so was really sad to hear that he couldn't make it, because his Mami had to do something called 'work'.

So I thought I'd tell him all about it, so he wouldn't feel left out.

When I first arrived at Regent's Park I was a little bit shy, and stuck close to my Mummy, and Lil Sis. But then I spotted all the games and decorations, and forgot all about my nerves.

I could hear Mummy calling for me to 'Slow down!' as I ran towards a huge cloud of balloons. I grabbed a bunch and began running around the park, trailing them behind me. It was so much fun!

I tried to play Swingball, but no matter how hard I swung my bat, I kept missing the ball. Then I tried to hula hoop, but it just kept falling straight to the ground, so I just jumped in and out of it instead. Oh well - Mummy says it's the trying that counts.


I was colouring in some pictures of Charlie and Lola when Mummy called me over to tell me Peppa Pig had arrived at the picnic!! I was so excited I ran straight over to say hello.

I gave her an extra long cuddle, but then Mummy told me I had to give the other kids a chance to give her a hug too. I didn't want to leave, but I know it's important to share.

Luckily I spotted a man blowing hugemungous bubbles that floated through the air, and got distracted chasing them around. But when I finally caught up with one, and grabbed it in my hands, it disappeared!

There was so much to see and do at the LolliBop picnic, that I barely even had time to eat my cheese sandwiches, and my mini-cupcakes with sparkly sprinkles on top.

But I did find time to squeeze in a little face painting. What do you think??
Now I can't wait for the proper LolliBop Festival on August 5-7.

Little M and I are going to have sooooooooo much fun!

Big Sis



3 comments:

  1. Awww, I love that photo of them together! So cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun. Bet Little M can't wait to go in August and see you again. Great face painting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such good fun. I wish we lived closer to go in August. x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...