Thursday, June 16, 2011

We'll BEE at Latitude Festival!

The excitement is just too much to handle!

Mami and papi have always wanted to go to a music festival here in the UK but have never had the chance. But now I've been invited to Latitude Festival thanks to Rowse Honey. And of course I asked them if mami and papi could come too.

So, we are getting our wellies and sunglasses ready and we will be taking the choo choo train to Suffolk.   

Rowse Honey will have their very own Howse of Honey there and they are currently giving away five Rowse Family passes! All you have to do is go to their Facebook page and register there.

The Howse of Honey is going to be soooooo much fun for us kids! Once inside, I will get to learn all about beekeeping and have my face painted, do some dancing, check out a REAL beehive, and of course try some honey!

I hope mami doesn't get scared, she doesn't like bees too much.

So what are you waiting for?! Buzz on over to their page and get entering!

Good luck!


1 comment:

  1. Never been to a Festival because I didn't think they were kid friendly. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...