Thursday, July 14, 2011

Help Dora Help: Mami talks to Helena of Wake up World

This week mami was at the Nick Jr offices talking with Helena.

You knoooooow,  Helena the host of Wake up World on Nick Jr (my favourite channel in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!)

Remember I told you about the Help Dora Help campaign? Well, if you missed it, it is a campaign to help nurseries, pre-schools and playgroups around the UK apply for a chance to receive a grant up to 20K to improve facilities to make learning more fun for us kids.

Here's mami and Helena talking about Dora and the campaign:



The deadline is next Friday the 22nd of July, so there is still time to apply. My nursery has entered and we hope you tells yours about this too!


P.S. And I hear Dora and Helena will be visiting some nurseries soon. I really want to meet Dora, she is my amiga!

1 comment:

  1. this is brilliant your mummy is a superstar in front of the camera, i feel a new career path coming along!

    Helena is fabulous what a lovely girl and so full of enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...