Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lazy day

Mami has found her anthem.

Lazy Song is a song by Bruno Mars. And if the title doesn't give it away, he sings about wanting to lay in bed all day, not get dressed and do NOTHING AT ALL!

She said to papi, "That's how I feel everyday!"

So I don't understand why mami gets upset when I don't want to get dressed and I just want to lay around chilling with my blankie on the the sofa watching Peppa Pig and having my toast.

Not happy about being made to get dressed

Really mami?

You always talk about taking it easy and relaxing, so why did you make me get dressed and wash my face and comb my hair when I didn't want to?! Huh?

Remember just because I'm little doesn't mean I don't want a break. Nursery is fun and all, but some times I need a lazy day too.

Papi and I let you have one sometimes, so now it's my turn!

So do you think we can have one this weekend?

2 comments:

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...