Monday, July 4, 2011

Scuttlebug: My new ride

Check it out!

Yep, I'm talking about Scuttlebug my brand new ride. It's about time I had something to cruise around the flat in and when we go to the park.

Up until now it was either go in the buggy (I dont' like being tied down) or walk. I don't mind walking but I get tired you know. I have been hinting at a scooter but nothing seems to work. Mami, and even papi whom I can usually get to do anything for me, won't budge.

So when Mookie Toys, the makers of Scuttlebug offered me, Little M a set of wheels I said "Yes of course!"

I think I am pretty lucky, the design is like my favourite insect the ladybird AND I already know how to use one from my nursery.

I keep it close to me at all times. I even have it by my bed at night and when I wake up in the morning, instead of walking to mami and papi's room, I ride over. How cool is that?

Another night I couldn't sleep so I got up and rode it around my room in the dark. I really scared mami but she thought it was funny.

And if I don't want to ride it anymore, I just throw it over my shoulder and carry it. So simple!



The good thing about the Scuttlebug is that you can fold it and put it away under the buggy. Mami likes that she doesn't have carry it everywhere after I am done with it.

They are perfect for us kids from 1 - 3 yrs and come in different colours and varieties, like a bee, dragonfly, or a flowerbug.

You can buy them from Amazon for £29.99 but last time we checked they were on sale! Definitely worth having one. It's a safe ride and and easy to steer.

Take it from me, I'm zooming all over the place!

1 comment:

  1. We love our scuttlebug. Great video and good to see he likes to carry his own toys! Ana

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...