Friday, July 22, 2011

Mami talks with Phil Vickery. Again!

There has been lots going on for us in the past month.

Mami has been juggling alot more than she usually does.

Not just working at the office, but going back to Bootcamp (about time) acting in her play (two more shows to go!) spending time with me and papi (thankfully she hasn't forgotten us) and now doing video interviews.

Last week, while I was hanging out with my friends and petting a REAL snake at nursery (so cool!) mami got to meet with one of papi's favourite chefs, Phil Vickery. Again!

They met last year at the Aldi Christmas Press Event and they got to catch up this time.

Check out mami's interview with Phil Vickery where they talk about Aldi, gluten free cooking and kids eating habits (not sure why??)



3 comments:

  1. Very cool. Your mummy seems to have a great social life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Your mummy seems to have a lovely social life. Watch out for some video uploads from my mummy too now that she has an iPhone. Gosh we'll never get her attention again!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...