Thursday, August 11, 2011

A really SCARY dream

Last night was the scariest night ever!

There was a BIG BROWN OWL howling in the my room and it was flying at me. I got so scared I screamed out for mami and papi and curled up in my bed with my eyes shut really tight until they came to help me. By the time they came to my room the owl was gone.

But I KNOW it was there. I had seen it. It was looking at me and flapping its wings by the window.
Mami held me tight and kissed me and said "Que pasó Little M? Que pasó?" 

I cried and said "A BIG owl mami, a biiiiiig owl!" and I pointed to the window where I had seen it.

Mami looked over to the window and said "All gone. The owl is all gone" and tried to put me back to bed. But I held on to mami's neck so tight that she had to take me back to her bed.

Papi said "there's no owl Little M. It's all gone". But I didn't believe him. I just wanted to get out of my room!

I heard her whisper to papi "poor baby, he had a nightmare". A nightmare? I've never heard of that.

If that means scary dreams then I have had them before, but this was the first time I was actually able to tell mami what it is that I saw.

During the day I avoided my room because I still thought the owl was there hiding. I took a nap with mami and made her hold me tight. I don't want it to come back because it is so so so so so so soooooo scary!

Mami and I looked by the window before bed and I didn't see anything. I sure hope it's gone for good and doesn't come back to scare me tonight.






2 comments:

  1. At school mine all made "dream Catchers"last term, like mobiles they hang in their room to catch the nasty dreams, they really believe in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw bless- poor Little M- I hope the owl doesn't come back. A dream catcher sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...