Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vrooom! Adidas and Disney Cars 2 trainers

Vrooom, vrooom! Check out these Disney Cars 2 trainers that Adidas sent me.


Papi says I look very grown up when I wear them, so I like them even more. 




Anyway, back to my story.

I was supposed to be at the official Adidas and Disney Pixar event to launch their new kidswear range just in time for the release of Cars 2.

However, we were not able to make it that day. I think it had something to do with tube closures and rail replacement.

But I still wanted to tell you all about it!

They have all sorts of styles with new characters from the movie like Finn McMissile, a British secret agent,  Italian Francesco Bernoulli who is Lightning McQueen’s top rival, and Shu Todoroki, a race car favourite from Tokyo, Japan.




And if that wasn't cool enough, Adidas have even more exciting news. This autumn and winter they have another special range of trainers coming out that feature the Olympic mascot, Wenlock


As you know the Olympics will be here in London next summer and it makes sense to have something special to wear for the occasion!


There are two different styles, Mascot Rainbow which is for kids 3-6 (good thing because I turn 3 in January!) and Mascot Champion is for kids 8-12 years old. Both ranges will also have t-shirts, track bottoms with Wenlock on them and the 2012 London Olympics logo. Of course!


In the meantime I'm racing around in my new zapatillas. That's trainers in Spanish. 


And speaking of Olympics, Papi is still trying to get tickets. Do you think he will? I hear it's not easy.





3 comments:

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...