Sunday, August 21, 2011

Soaking wet at the V&A

Yesterday we went to a big building called the Victoria & Albert Museum, or the V&A.

I had never been in a museum. I think it's because mami doesn't like them too much.

There are lots of paintings, statues of people with no clothes on and strange looking things that are really really old and you aren't allowed to touch.



We walked around for a bit and then I had to go potty. "Mami, pee pee" I said. And we took off running to the other end of the building to find a toilet.

I had to go a few more times after that and by then mami and papi got the hint that I was bored and we went outside. And guess what they have there?! A PADDLING POOL!


It had just stopped raining and the sun had come out just in time for me to go in. And so I did! And I got SOAKED! And played with the fountains and ran from one end to the other and back again.

Mami tried to stop me a first, then I saw her just give up and let me play. Yesssss!


We even made me a paper boat  - but I got it so wet it mushed together into a ball.

Apparently there are a million fun things to do there, but the paddling pool was all I needed!




4 comments:

  1. that looks fab! Isla would love that, hope we get a sunny day to allow us to get there this summer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been there, my children loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The museum is gorgeous and the pool is a great way to let the kids run wild after being inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The babes have had great times splashing in V&A's paddling pool! It's one of London's best kept secrets, such fun when you stumble across it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...