Monday, August 22, 2011

Mami cooks! Simply Enjoy by Weight Watchers

"Cooking isn't my thing" says mami. But she does do it because "we have to eat".

It's mostly papi who cooks and I want to be just like him!


Anyway, after making carrot cake muffins from another Weight Watchers cookbook last year, they sent mami their latest cookbook, Simply Enjoy and she told papi "you choose a recipe, and I will make it". And that's just what he did.

Mami isn't on the Weight Watchers ProPoints Plan, but likes the book because the "recipes are simple and easy to follow". There are almost 100 yummy recipes that even papi will eat!


So what did she make? TURKEY BALLS in creme fraiche sauce and spinach! Mmmm!

Once she got all of the ingredients out and got going she didn't looked as confused. She said she "enjoyed making it" and is going to try another recipe again.

I think she is even thinking about signing up for a cooking class. Papi almost choked when he heard her say that.

I sure hope so because it's fun to see mami cook. Even if she is a bit messy!


1 comment:

  1. Love Weight Watchers even if I'm not technically "on it" they have some good stuff

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...