Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trunki Travel ToyBox...not just for toys!

Trunki must know that our house gets pretty messy because they sent us
their Travel ToyBox to try out.

I immediately thought mami would make me tidy up even more than she already does, but what happened next suprised us all. Turns out, she used the ToyBox for HER mess not mine!

She wheeled it in the living room one evening and began going through all the piles of papers and magazines. She said "there is too much junk" and began to sort through everything. She is currently using the ToyBox to store important things like my drawings and paintings.

But to get a better idea, mami and I put together a short video showing you why the Trunki Travel ToyBox (£19.99) is just so cool.



See? Told you!

2 comments:

  1. Not only is it great for travelling...this also gets lots of use for riding around the house! I guess in that case just make sure its not full of lots of papers unless you are trying to give the little one a workout :)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...