Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pee pee in my pants

I've been sitting on the pelela or potty for a while now. You know, just to get a feel for it.
I may have done something once or twice but I still preferred to do my pee pee and caca in my nappy.

That is until this past week. I just thought, "Bueno ya. I'll give my ducky potty a try" and that's just what I did.

Mami isn't working at the office anymore and I've been hearing her say "I'm going to take your nappy off". And guess what? Yesterday she finally did it.

I woke up and she immediately took off my nappy and put on calzoncillos or underwear. She looked at me and said "if you have to go pee pee or caca you go in the potty". I looked over at it and said "si, mami".

My wet jeans and undies...oops! Mami has been doing a lot of laundry

A little later on I felt a like I wanted to pee pee. I held it in and walked over to the potty and did pee pee there. Mami was folding laundry when I did it, so I took the potty to her and showed her I had done it. "Mami, pee pee, look!" I said, and she jumped up and said "muy bien, muy bien!"

Later that afternoon mami and I went to buy more calzoncillos and I chose the ones with cool robots on them. Before going to bed I used the potty again, and I made it through the night without wetting the bed!

Today we went out for a walk and chased a few squirrels. I was having so much fun I forgot to tell mami I had to go pee pee. Oops! I looked and saw that my trousers were all wet.

Mami said it was okay, but that I had to let her know next time. Si mami.

And then you know what she did?! She took off my clothes on the high street where EVERYONE could see me! Mami, that is so embarrassing!

So now I am going to show mami and papi what a big boy I am and use the potty more and more. I just hope mami doesn't see the puddle of pee pee I left behind my bedroom door this morning.

Sorry! I just couldn't hold it in.


3 comments:

  1. I wish you could tell my little Lara how to do it. she had 6 accidents today in one afternoon. I'm sure you'll crack it very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we started in May and he hated the potty. I just thought it was now or never! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done! Good progress so far. I've not got the guts to do night-time too yet.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...