Monday, August 1, 2011

Why everyone should own a bucket

I don't know why more people don't have buckets.

They have lots of functions and my red one makes my life so much easier.

It's not just for carrying water or to make sand castles at the beach. It's sooooo much more than just storage for my rock collection, the snails I pick off the wall, the sticks I find at the park or the ladybirds I carry around. I'm serious! My bucket can be used for every day living.

I realised that I was tired of sitting at the same table, eating from the same plate and using the same fork every night for dinner. I mean really mami, that is so boring!

So to make dinner time more fun, I took it upon myself to dump my plate of food into my bucket and eat it.


Mami looked at papi and asked "was the bucket clean?" he just shrugged his shoulders and said "I'm not sure" then they both looked back at me, but it was too late. I had already had the fork in my mouth.

Mmmm! Peas never tasted so good.



After that I had my jelly for dessert in the bucket too and then I made mami wash it out because I wanted to use it in the bath.

At that point mami tried to take it away from me, but I held the handle so tight that it was impossible for her to undue my super strong grip.

So in the bath it went. And I filled it with water and bubbles and poured it on my head.

After the bath I went around to the living room and put my favourite books in the bucket and carried them back to my room so mami could read them to me. Once I was in bed, I filled the bucket with a few toys for the morning and we said our prayers.

What a great end to the day!

See, I told you having a bucket comes in handy. You can use it for everything!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Little M, I must get myself one of those amazing buckets :)

    Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently us adults are missing out! Hahaha. Thanks for stopping by. Hope all is well with you?? Maria

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...