Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bloggers go MAD at TK Maxx

It was just papi and me today. All day. 

Mami left for a special shopping trip with other MAD Blog Award finalists at the TK Maxx  flagship store (yes, that's TJ Maxx for our friends in the US) in Kensington. 

TK Maxx had invited mami and some of our other blogging friends to come pick out a special dress for the ceremony which will take place next Friday the 30th of September. 

(L-R) Ruth - Geek Mummy
Mami - that's us!

Apparently they had a great time and helped each other find the most 'perfect' dress. This must be a 'girl' thing because I've been in there and I didn't find it fun at all. 

So what did she get? Ahhhh, sorry I can't tell you because it's a SURPRISE (and I haven't seen it either).

But she came home very happy and looking forward to seeing everyone again next week!

A special thanks to Sally and Polly who organised it all.



3 comments:

  1. How exciting....you must be soooo excited. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, what fun (although not as much fun for you of course Little M!) - we are all rooting for Mami at the MADS - and most certainly for you M, since you're the true star of the blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Mami had a fantastic day! Can't wait to see the pictures next week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...