Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's all about PHONETOGRAPHY!

We don't have a real picture camera.

Mami takes all of our pictures with her phone. Yep! Every single one. Not a camera in sight at our house.

We have learned how to use the phone to take good pictures and work with what we have. Sometimes we have taken pictures so good that people can't believe it's not with a professional camera.

We know there are others out there in the same situation and we wanted to start a weekly Phonetography series where we share our best picture taken  with our phone and tips on how to maximise your camera phone.

Here is our first phonetograph to share with you:

Do Not Remove (c) Mummy's Busy World 
Phonetography tip for this week:

If you are taking a picture with an iPhone and it looks dark, tap the darkest part of the screen (before taking the picture) and it will lighten the image. Then take the picture!

Want to join in?

If you are interested in sharing your pictures and tips, please leave a comment below and mami will be in touch about doing a guest post or even a linky.

We can't wait to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that! My best tip is the free app Instagram-- makes anything look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have an iPhone but I can't justify the costs so we have a Nokia version (without all the cool apps and features.)

    I *do* have a professional camera but it's bulky so take a lot of phone pics and have a lot of tips to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ladybug! I love using the Instagram app too, it's quick and easy to snap a shot of the kids when I don't have the hands/space to carry around the DSLR.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...