Sunday, September 4, 2011

Can you have too much fun?

After mami and papi's party last night the answer to that is a big fat YES!

They had lots of friends over and even though I was supposed to be in bed, mami let me stay up and join in the fun. I mean, how could I have possibly not been part of this?

There was music, yummy food, lots of drinks in a variety of colours and my friend Cristina was there too. We usually don't have so many guests over and mami had said "It was about time we party a bit".

At one point mami tried to put us to sleep but all we did was jump on the bed and then come back to the party, I even did some salsa moves. That impressed everyone!

Anyway, I guess having too much fun means not waking up in the morning because when I went to see mami and papi today their eyes were really really closed. I mean, I couldn't get them to open. But I was tired too -  after all I did stay up very late.

So I decided not to wake mami and papi up and after going to the potty (which papi got up to help me) I curled up with them and we all slept in for a looooong time.

Thanks to everyone who came - we had a great time!

When is the next party??



4 comments:

  1. Nothing like the morning after. I do not do hangovers now I have children

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh lucky that he went back to sleep the morning after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh gotta love a party and a long lie x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...