Monday, September 19, 2011

In the Night Garden Live

In this house we love going to see shows!

Last week we where lucky enough to have been invited to see one of my all time favourite programmes, In the Night Garden Live which was set up for it's final run at Brent Cross Shopping Centre in London.

For those of you who don't know it, In the Night Garden is an award winning C-Beebies kids TV show.

Silly papi had never heard of Igglepiggle, UpsyDaisy or the Tombliboos, but he soon got into it. The live show is running until the 24th of September and it all takes place inside one big giant TENT!




It most certainly passed Little M's Kid Friendly Test. They had a very organised buggy park, the toilets had special smaller seats for us and a step stool to reach the sink.

The show itself was soooo cool! There were lights on the ceiling, the seats were wide enough and it went on for just the right amount of time - ONE hour. Because let's face it, anything beyond that it too much for me or any other kid.

Oh and I can't forget Makka Pakka and the Ninky Nonk - they were there too! They just made the show that much more exciting - much much better than watching on TV.

If you are in London we recommend you try and catch the show. Times and prices vary depending on the day of the week

You can even buy tickets to MEET them after the show. They call you in by your family name and you get to hang out with them. Even though we didn't do that, other kids got to go in. I tried to sneak into the meet and greet tent but papi quickly pulled me away. Maybe next time!

The show gets two hands up from me and mami and papi!

So have you seen it? Did you have fun?

Tell us what you think!


**There are two different shows: The Pinky Ponk Show or the Ninky Nonk Show (Wed-Sat) at 9.30am, 11.15am, 1pm, 3.15pm & 5pm; ticket prices from £12.50-£22.50. Meet the Characters £15 per family**

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't it a fabulous show? The babes had a ball. Glad Little M got to see Makka Pakka up close!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...