Monday, October 3, 2011

Mami Monday: Nip + Fab Sheer Make-Up Fix

It's Mami Monday!

Let's face it, Monday's are never fun. We don't know of anyone who actually likes this day so I thought I would make it a bit more cheerful by sharing things that mami really loves.

You know, "mami stuff" like makeup and other girl things that you mummies enjoy. So no kid stuff!

This week is brought to you by NIP+FAB Sheer Make-Up Fix (£14.95). Mami has most of their range and has happily been using it for the past year.

This one is a "complexion perfector" and is used BEFORE painting your face.
The range is found at Boots stores across the UK and funny enough, their product colours are the same as our blog! So besides mami liking it, I thought it was a good match for us.

If you don't know NIP+FAB go and check them out on Facebook and give them a thumbs up to stay up to date with their latest news.

In the meantime, mami and I have 5 of these face fixers to giveaway. That's the box in the picture....and that's me in the background!

To enter:

1. Leave a comment with your name and contact (email/twitter)
2. Follow us on Facebook or Google Friend Connect (your choice)
3. Tell us what you most like about yourself (can be anything!)

Good luck and Happy Monday!

One entry per person
UK only
Winner will be selected at random
Closes Monday the 10th of October





Other competitions on Mummy's Busy World:
Win a family pass to see RIO at the Barbican on 22nd October!
Win a pair of Hamster Buggy Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...