Sunday, October 2, 2011

October summer lovin'

It's October now but that hasn't stopped if from being HOT HOT HOT!

I am not an expert at seasons, but last year at this exact time I was wearing wellies and a vest jacket.  I know that at this point in the year it shouldn't be this hot and sunny.

For those of you not in London, we have been having a heatwave for the past week. I'm talking mucho calor...up to 30 degrees and that is super hot, especially for us here in the UK.

Do not remove (c) Mummy's Busy World

I don't know about everybody else, but I have been enjoying every second of it... bare feet, ice cream, and extra time at the playground! Mami even had to unpack my shorts and swimming trunks.

Yesterday we went to my friend Sofia's house and we were in the pool all afternoon! I mean, playing in the pool in October is UNHEARD of.

Papi said autumn is on it's way this week, so before it all ends I just wanted to share my last fun in the sun moment.

What about you? Have you enjoyed the sun or do you just want it to be autumn already?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...