Monday, October 31, 2011

My first American Halloween!

There is way too much to tell, but let's just say mami wasn't kidding when she said Halloween would involve "lots of candy and lots of fun".

Trick or treating was amazing!

All that candy just for me!

You walk out when it's dark in your costume, knock on doors and when they open you say "trick or treat" and they drop candy into your bucket!

Then you say "Thank you! Happy Halloween" and go on to another house. And each one has spooky decorations on the outside and some people even sat outside around a fire waiting to give out candy.

My pumpkin bucket got heavy very quickly so papi helped me carry it.

Me and my uncle - he's the Indian Chief

And everyone liked my Scooby Doo costume so I think I got extra sweets for that.

I can't wait to eat them all!

My first American Halloween was a hit! Can't believe I missed out on all this the past 2 years. I have to make up for lost time.

What should I be next year?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...