Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So BIG!

Look, I wasn't kidding when I told you that everything is BIG here in the USA.

Not that you can't buy big things in the UK, but this is something else!

Here are some of the BIG things I have now:
  • A BIG refrigerator - it's so big mami forgets what she put in it
  • A BIG washing machine and BIG dyer - we can do LOADS of laundry
  • A BIG bathtub. So BIG it scares me a little
  • My uncles BIG car 
  • The shopping trolley at the supermarket is so BIG mami can't steer it properly
  • And very BIG leche - that's milk! It's so big I can't take it out by myself when it's full
It's not a litre of milk. Oh no, it's GALLON of milk. And it's all for me.


AMAZING, right?!

On another note, I have been super busy and doing new things everyday. That's why we haven't been around much. After all, we don't even have a house or car yet!

We have to share everything here. But mami says soon "we will have our own things".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...