Monday, October 10, 2011

Paws up for Tatty Puppy!

¡Hola! 

Been busy here getting ready for our move. I still don't get it all, but things are actually being packed away, so I think we are getting close to leaving. 

Anyway, I wanted to introduce you to my new shaggy grey dog with a blue nose Tatty Puppy from Carte Blanche.

He was sent to live with us a few weeks ago and I am happy to report that he has been getting along just fine with teddy, rhino, giraffe and all of my other animals. Good thing because we have a long flight ahead of us!

And he really is mine! 

He comes with an Owner's Certificate and his new name is now Woof Woof and I can carry him around in his very own kennel. 

Too cool! 



But he's not just any puppy. No way! He is like me, socially connected. Yep! 

He's got his very own website Me to You: My Place

It's a new free internet game that actually brings Tatty Puppy to life so you can see everything he does! Once you are at his site you can enter the special code that he comes with and that allows him to be ‘unlocked’ online. 

And don't worry, the online game is safe for us kids to play and it's also on Facebook

His website also has fun and educational mini games which I hear are great on the i-Pad! 

You can get your very own Tatty Puppy for £12.99 from Carte Blanche or Clinton Cards. 

OR...you can enter to win one with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...