Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Anything but my toys!

No mami, please! Don't take my toys!

When this moving and packing business began it was just your stuff and papi's stuff. I didn't think I was involved in this 'clearing out' thing you have going.

Oh sorry. For those of you reading let me explain. We've been packing and throwing things away and getting ready to move out of our home and go to the United States.

Yesterday mami made me take a nap in her bed. I thought that was a little bit suspicious because I never sleep in her bed.

I should have known something was up.

When I woke up from my nap, I found mami IN MY ROOM, with BIN BAGS and lots and lots of piles of my clothes and....my TOYS!


There they were. All in black bags.

I went over and saw my teddy, and my soft baby toys, and my blocks and wait...even my tool box! HANG ON ONE MINUTE! I thought my things were being shipped too?

So I started taking things out and putting them on my bed, under my bed. Anywhere safe from mami's grasp. I was grabbing what I could and scooping them up quickly before they were taken away again.

I had to save my toys because I knew where they were going....to the 'charity shop' next to the Starbucks. I know, because I helped mami take her stuff the day before.

Papi came in and said we were going out. And because I never turn down a chance to go to the playground I went with him.

So mami, I am watching you and I am keeping an eye on those bags.

Por favor, take anything but my toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...