Thursday, October 6, 2011

THIS is how to make Betty Crocker Whoopie Pies!

Can you believe mami had never heard of whoopie pies?! I know! And she grew up in the USA...geez.

So of course she had never eaten one or made them - she even called them whoopie cakes. Silly mami.

But after digging around her goody bag from the MAD Blog Awards on Friday, I found a box of Betty Crocker Whoopie Pie Mix. I recognised it instantly because we had made some of her cupcakes before.

I was excited because I am a natural in the kitchen, I had a new apron to try out and I know that Betty Crocker makes it very easy to bake so even mami can do it.

But you know what? Let me SHOW you just how I made the Whoopie Pies - check out my video!



Yummy right?!

Thanks to you Betty I started baking with mami. We love you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...