Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Win a family pass to see Rio - The Ultimate Carnival Party!

Mami and I have been invited to see the Rio - The Ultimate Carnival Party Edition at London Zoo this weekend.

I actually can't wait to go because I love animals and I love movies. So it's the perfect day for me!

Rio, which is from the creators of Ice Age is a funny story about about an exotic bird named Blu who can't fly and his adventures in Rio de Janeiro. The film will be released on the 24th of October on Blu-Ray Triple Play, Blu-Ray 3D and on good old DVD (like we have) from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.

But hold on!

Now you can win a family pass to see Rio on Saturday the 22nd of October at the Barbican Family Film Club, right here, right now!

The film features big actors like Anne Hathaway, Jesse Eisenberg, Jamie Foxx and Will.i.am (they do the voices!) and there is lots of dancing too.



To win tickets for a family of 4 to the screening at the Barbican watch the trailer then comment below:

1. Tell us what kind of bird Blu is
2. Leave your full name and contact email or twitter (mandatory)

Oh and you can also enjoy more with Rio and play the Birds vs Monkeys or the Rio in a Row games!

Gracias for coming by and good luck!

Rules

One entry per person
UK Only
Must be able to attend on the date
No other prize on offer
Travel not part of prize
Incomplete entries will NOT be counted
Winner selected at random if all requirements are met
Closes on Monday the 17th of October
Comments will not be shown 


Other competitions on Mummy's Busy World:

1 comment:

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...