Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Toddler travel essentials: Portable DVD & edible crayons

I'm done crying over my things. Mami and papi assured me they will arrive at our new home soon. 

Now I am ready for the air plane ride. We get to go up into the sky! Yesssssss.

To prepare for the looooooong trip (it's 8 hours of flying time you know) mami and papi have some "travel essentials" for me. 

Here is our list so far:

1. My very own TV! Siiiiiiiiii! You read right, mami and papi got me one today so that I can watch my movies. I even get these cool earphones and everything. Mami calls it a portable DVD player, but it's really my own TV. 

2. Lots and lots of sticker books. They fit perfectly into my backpack and let's face it, who doesn't love stickers?

3. Five of my favourite books - I can't bring my entire collection so mami let me choose a few.

4. My very own colouring pad and...chocolate flavoured crayons (and real crayons too) I know, so cool right? Mami found them when clearing out stuff and says I can draw and have a snack at the same time! 

5. Oh and my movies! Of course. What's the point of having my own TV if I don't have movies. For in-flight entertainment I have: In the Night Garden (my all time favourite), Chuggington, Dora the Explorer (my friend!), Sesame Street, Charley Bear, Pocoyo and a few others.

I should be okay with all this...what do you think?

By the way, Papi bought the the movie player and headphones (Bush 10 inch screen £90) at Argos just in case you are looking for one too. It comes with a car adapter and carrier and he says it is "worth every penny". 

I tried out my TV last night (that's me in the pictures watching Pocoyo. And the headphones are sooooo cool!) and I am happy to report everything is working just fine. 

Now off to the airport we go!

Is there something else I should be taking with me? What fun things do you take in your travel bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...