Monday, November 28, 2011

Elmocelli

One of my favourite shows is Sesame Street and of course Elmo is my best amigo ever!

Anyway, sometimes at night before going to sleep my auntie Denise will put on videos and tonight we watched Elmoccelli. Well, that's what it sounded like to me when mami said it.

But it turns out that "Elmocelli" is actually Elmo with a singer named Andrea Bocelli and he is trying to get Elmo to go to sleep by singing him a lullaby called Time to Say Goodnight but it's not working.

So funny!


I know how he feels because mami was trying to do the same with me, but I wasn't having it. It's not my fault I'm not tired. I want to stay up and play and so did Elmo. 

Then my Omama said she was going to see Andrea Bocelli sing live next week here in Washington DC. Cool huh? I wonder if Elmo will join him on stage to do this song? I hope so!

If you get a chance check out the video, but in the meantime here are some of the words to the lullaby:

Time to say goodnight
Relax and close your eyes
You need to get plenty of rest
You've got a full day tomorrow
Playing games
Dancing and saying the alphabet 

To be fair to Mr Bocelli, it really is a nice song. I am going to ask mami to play it again tomorrow.

What is YOUR favourite song before going to sleep?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...