Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon: Riding in style!

I've got my very own carrito or wagon! It's a red, two seater Radio Flyer Pathfinder with seat belts and cup holders.

Seriously, this ride is soooo cool! Mami takes me out on long walks along the leafy paths and we collect pine cones, sticks, acorns, flowers, rocks, leaves, berries and anything we find along the way.


These wagons have been around for a long time - even mami had one when she was a little girl aaaaaages ago.

Mami and papi got this one at Walmart for $74 and it was really easy to put together. I helped papi hammer in the wheels and in 10 minutes we were out the door.

The day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday here in the US and I hear there are lots of sales going on. I have a good feeling that these wagons are going to fly off the shelf!

Now I'm off to find someone to take me out for a ride. Uncle Brad maybe? Or better yet, Uncle Jeff!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...