Tuesday, December 27, 2011

How do you top this?

Mami has never received such a personal, made especially for her gift as the one my tia Denise gave her this Christmas. 

We are all for home made gifts but this was the ULTIMATE one...



This just blows our pine cones and painted boxes out of the water! 


She was so overwhelmed that for the first time ever she had no words. Imagine that. 

So to my favorite auntie, THANK YOU for this great present and I'm sure you must have *loved* looking at my mami's face for hours and days on end! Ha!

Now can I have a portrait too?? I'd like it to be of me with my dinosaurs, bugs and riding my wagon. Okay?

But really, how can mami top this?


P.S. We would love for you to leave Denise (the artist) your comments. We are thinking of showing you more of her stuff. Gracias!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...