Friday, December 30, 2011

Let's get this new year started!

Another year gone by...

It started off with me turning two in London and it ends with me bringing in 2012 in our new life in the USA.  

With a new year comes new beginnings and mami, papi and I are ready to GET THIS YEAR STARTED!


Saying goodbye to another year (and going fishing!)
We don't really have resolutions...I mean,  I promise mami everyday I will be a good boy and mami says "she'll be more organised" so it's an ongoing thing.

Anyway, this new year will mostly be about mami finding freelance writing, Social Media and PR work,  papi getting a new job and of course, getting OUR OWN HOME! 

I hope everyone has a great New Year's party tonight and best wishes for 2012.

We could definitely use a fresh start....so here we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...