Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh yes! A DRIVE THRU STARBUCKS

Starbucks are everywhere. Everyone knows that. But today mami and I found a DRIVE THRU one...oh yes!

Obviously we are not the first to discover this, but we think there are probably other people out there like us who didn't know about these.


Living out here in the suburbs after living in London for so long has been a big change for all of us. I mean, I had never been in a car (much) before now. So mami and I drive around. A lot. It's the only way to get where we need to go.

And getting me in and out of the car can take a while. I admit, I like to go at my own pace.

So mami stopped going to Starbucks when she was with me because "it's too much work" to go in for five minutes then back again.

Long story short. She found a DRIVE THRU Starbucks today on Fairfax Boulevard in Fairfax very close to us. The look on her face was priceless and even before she had had her coffee she was beaming with happiness. To be honest, she didn't need the latte after all.

Apparently they exist in some of the major US cities, but still not enough we think. Here's a quick note to Starbucks, GET MORE OF THESE NOW! How there are not more is a mystery. Especially for us suburban folk.

We found a few more locations around here. So next time you are in the Northern Virginia area, try driving on thru to some of these places to get your cuppa:

Kamp Washington 
10930 Fairfax Blvd.
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-218-5403
Village Center at Dulles
2407 Centerville Rd. Ste. B
Herndon, VA 20171
571-643-0240



Liberia Ave.
9642 Liberia Avenue
Manassas, VA 20110
703-365-2154
Countryside Marketplace 
3 Pidgeon Hill Drive
Sterling, VA 20165
571-434-0247
Ashbrook Commons
20035 Ashbrook Commons Plaza
Suite 194
Ashburn, VA 20147
703-723-3065
Just perfect for families!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...